Friday, June 24, 2011

Private Trade Screening of 'Deathly Hallows 2'. "Best 3D Film" - Early Reviews




Warner Bros. Pictures had the Private Trade Screening of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2' in 3D. Yes, they had shown the Final 'Harry Potter' film. Two of the few lucky people who go to see the film are Zach Pincus and Simon Curtis. They even tweeted their reaction about the film.

Here we go:

Zach Pincus's tweets:

@simoncurtis ugh I can't find my wand... I think I misplaced it in the move :/ can we share?


waking up early to pick up @simoncurtis on my Thunderbolt for our last year at Hogwarts... bitter sweet. #PleaseDontReallyEnd!!!


@Light_in_August @simoncurtis yes 3D! which will only make it more difficult to wipe my tears under those glasses...


HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 3D screening with @simoncurtis... he's pointing his wand at the screen. http://t.co/LCsks2m


Full on hysterical crying with @simoncurtis as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 ended. Sobbing. So beautiful. Couldn't be happier


@hadleyk @simoncurtis I had a screening this morning and took Simon (and his wand)! It was beautiful.


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - For Best Picture 2011. Don't mess with me. It NEEDS to happen!!! 798 Oscars NOW!


p.s. you guys are going to LOVE the special 3D glasses they give you for the movie! Such an amazingly wonderful touch! #KeepinDemForeva #HP7 (more info about the 3D glasses here)


@RyanTresdale ummm duh! I would see it 500 more times!!! :)


@sgamartin whaaaaaat?! These are the best movie adaptations of books ever!


@caroclark you are going to LOVE it! Its the best one for sure!

Simon Curtis' tweets:
Yes yes yes, I am seeing the final Harry Potter tomorrow- I am about to pee and cry in excitement, to be honest

Woke up early to go see the FINAL Harry Potter film with @ZachPincus - wand is ready, I'm going to be an emotional wreck...

Wand, check, ticket, check, Harry Potter 3D glasses, check = HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PT. 2 RIGHT NOW!! http://twitpic.com/5fpohb

HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PT 2 IS THE GREATEST FILM OF ALL TIME. Now to stop sobbing so I can leave this theater...

Seriously though the final Harry Potter is one of the very best movies I have ever seen... I'm still crying. Beautiful, emotional, riveting

I have NEVER been in a film where the audience has cheered so much & EVERYONE cried... I swear this is the movie event of a generation HP7 2

@PopWrap you have no idea-I'm still sitting in the theater, basking in the music, credits. This movie is a TRIUMPH, no joke. It is perfect

No lie- Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows pt. 2 DESERVES a best picture nomination- I cannot DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING IT IS GUYS!!!

BEST MOVIE EVER- time to go cast some spells http://twitpic.com/5frrv4

@cr_ash best 3D I've seen, didn't even notice it

@jonathan_bender bender- it is beyond amazing. I am seriously speechless over how damn good it is

@brentisbored Brent- it was the perfect ending to the series, so beautifully done

@benvyle There is a scene near the very end where it zooms in on his face & I thought "wow, he & Ben have the EXACT same eyes/brows" no lie

@evanhaldrich Evan- just saw the final movie. It is beyond amazing. I am speechless. You will die

The first photo above (ticket) owned by Zach Pinus. Simon Curtis on the second photo. The 2nd and 3rd photos are owned by Simon.

'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2' hits Philippine 3D and 2D Theatres July 14....

No comments:

Post a Comment