Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Very Last Character Banner in 'Harry Potter' Series Features Bellatrix Lestrange


Like what I reported last week, the upcoming film 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2' would have 8 banners (4 good guys and 4 villains) and like what I reported a day ago, the 8th and final banner went to Bellatrix Lestrange.

Surprise! Surprise! Bellatrix' banner is the best banner for this film and for the whole 'Harry Potter' film series. Deliciously and gorgeously evil. The banner is epic. I love the rubbles as the background. I love the b**chness on her face. They saved the best for last.

Like I said, in 'Harry Potter' film series, this is the very last character banner. They 10 years have passed :(

Click the photo for the high-res version

Photo by Warner Bros. Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment