Monday, July 11, 2011

My Hufflepuff Costume for the 'Deathly Hallows 2' Premiere Night in Philippines

Tomorrow, July 12, is the Final Day of my childhood, the End of an Era for me. I'm going to attend the Philippine Premiere Night of the Final 'Harry Potter' film - 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2' at IMAX SM Mall of Asia (cocktails/costumes).

I'm so excited and nervous for this event. Nervous because this is my first time to wear a costume while watching a movie in the cinema. I know I will be sad after watching it.

Like what I reported many weeks ago, the limited tickets are not for sale. Tickets are given thru invitations.

And I'm so very lucky and grateful to be chosen. Thank you Dumbledore. So for tomorrow, I will not give you updates. I will the photos of the event a day after. But if you have any questions about the film, you can ask me on Facebook (byxbuzz) and on Twitter (@byxspeaks)

I will also post my film review and answers on Wednesday... By the way, I will be a Hufflepuff student tomorrow... here is my costume:

'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2' hits Philippine 3D and 2D Theatres July 14....




Thank to Tita Norma and Lily for the Help

No comments:

Post a Comment