Sunday, July 3, 2011

VIDEOS: New 'Deathly Hallows 2' Behind the Scenes and The Final Day of Shooting

Ohhhhh.... this video made me cry.... this is a very very very sad video.

A TV show from Thailand aired the 'The Making of the Final Harry Potter Film' which shows the last days of the cast on the 'Harry Potter' set and new clips and behind the scenes (tons of spoilers).

I love how they say goodbye to the cast. I love how the trio hugged each other, I cried. I love the speech of David Heyman:
"We always knew we were coming back, this time, we knew we weren't"

The farewell speech of Daniel Radcliffe is epic:
I just want to say I loved this place. This has been my life, and so it's gonna be very, very odd, I think for all of us, um... because I don't know what life consists of without you, all of you. And it's wonderful, and I just want to say I loved every minute, and thank you all very, very much. :'(

Watch the video

Watch the 2nd part. Tons of Behind of the Scenes and new footage. It will be a big spoiler for others

'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2' hits Philippine 3D and 2D Theatres July 14....

Photo by Warner Bros. Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment