Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Evanna is off to LA to do more acting!!

HARRY POTTER star Evanna Lynch is heading to Hollywood to make her dreams of becoming an A-list actress come true.



The Louth native has already had massive publicity for her role as Luna Lovegood in the most successful movie franchise. But now Evanna (20) says she's ready to take the next step and leave her friends and family behind to move to LA.



Evanna will be heading to the bright lights of Hollywood next month and admits it shouldn't be too hard to land a movie role.



"I'm going to the States for a few moths to start auditioning out there, I've just got a manager sorted. I'll be moving to LA next month and staying there for a couple of months at least. I'm sure I'll miss Ireland, but I've always loved travelling." she explained



"It won't be so hard for me, I won't have to start from the bottom, I've got my foot in there but at the same time I still have to prove myself," she said.



Evanna revealed that although she had massive exposure with the Harry Potter films and plenty of experience on set, she now wants to push herself further and get a bigger role.



"Harry Potter was such an amazing experience but I didn't do so much acting, I probably did more promotion work for the films than anything. So I want to do bigger roles," she said.



And it looks like her former co-stars Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint are set to give her a helping hand in the coming months.



"We are all still in touch using social networks and emails. It is hard to keep in touch with everyone all the time, and some of the cast are just rubbish at it. But I have stayed in contact with all my closest friends from the films," she said.



Evanna made the comments at the launch of the Go Rockets For Reading campaign at Dublin bookshop The Winding Stair which promotes reading in schools and is currently fundraising for Multiple Sclerosis Ireland.



From: HERE x

No comments:

Post a Comment