Thursday, August 18, 2011

Photo of Daniel Radcliffe and His Girlfriend

For 10 years, British Actor Daniel Radcliffe gave 'Harry Potter' a face. A face that will always be remembered and loved. And now after seeing the very nice and creepy teaser of his upcoming film 'The Woman in Black', which became a trending topic on Twitter, many Potterheads are now excited to see Daniel Radcliffe in a different role.


But wait, JustJared.com got the photo of Daniel Radcliffe with his girlfriend... Holding hands while walking... His lady is so pretty... but Daniel deserves me... hmmm... honestly, I am hurt to see Daniel with his girlfriend... But I'm also happy for him... I admire him so I just want him to be happy...

Photo via JustJared.com and thanks Sheance for the tip

No comments:

Post a Comment