Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lancome is the Answer to Emma Watson's Mysterious Tweets


Last March 11, 'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson tweeted this:
A new venture is starting - what can it be? Follow my clues and you will see...

Then her fan started to guess even if Emma did not post the clues yet...

Then a day after, Emma Watson tweeted 3 clues:

I'll pierce your skin if you hold me wrong but I'll love you forever if you pass me on.

I'll be seen through a lens that has seen me before. Do you know who I mean, or do you still need more?

Are you keeping pace? No? Don't lose face, it's not a race. We share our birthplace...

Few hours ago, Emma tweeted her 4th clue

It's a beauty house that wears a hat. French? Very, but this is no beret.

And based on her clues... the answer is Lancome. Here are my analyses:

1st clue: I'll pierce your skin if you hold me wrong but I'll love you forever if you pass me on
Rose - the symbol of Lancome

2nd clue: I'll be seen through a lens that has seen me before. Do you know who I mean, or do you still need more?
Mario Testino - the one who will shoot this ad also the one who shot her Burberry ads

3rd clue: Are you keeping pace? No? Don't lose face, it's not a race. We share our birthplace...
France - Lancome is a cosmetic brand from France and Emma's birthplace is France

4th clue: It's a beauty house that wears a hat. French? Very, but this is no beret.
LancĂ´me - the L'accent circonflexe on the O (letter) which children call it "hat". Many said L'accent circonflexe is difficult to remember.

It's kinda weird because Emma announced this Lancome deal before... or maybe Lancome wants this kind of strategy.

Follow Emma Watson on twitter, just click this

Photo by Warner Bros. Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment